I Am Not Normal (About me)

Normal Pictures, Images and Photos

Sometimes I dreamt awake
For them it's not normal
I felt this always,no mistake
Listening,singing not vocal

Shoes tied backwards to my feet
Tooth aching,scratching my teeth
Heart aching,punching it deep
Going to school not walking,taking a leap!

Writing upside-down
Smiling not making a frown
Im not a king,but I have a crown
Ruling an empire full of laughing clown

Call me insane,call me crazy
This my normal life,I'm not lazy
I am not studying,but I am buzy
I'm not doing anything but I am dizzy

There is no conclusion nor excemption
My story has no definition
My life is short and can't be extend
So I'm not imitating or to pretend

I'm one and only in this universe
Anytime I can die and can't be reverse
You can do it by rehearse
That's why I am a person that is diverse


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I love your poems ^_^

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]