Promising

Our promise Pictures, Images and Photos

Love is in the air forever i can't bear.
Shaking my bear hand,rocking on my own band.
Comparing through time and space.
My love for
You has a lot of space.

Forgive me for what I've done.
I kissed you through
My dreams.
Across my thic
K-cold bone.
Your h
Eart is full of floating swan.
I want our love to be warmth.
Warmth as Midd
Le of The Earth.
Earth Of Ful
L Of Love.

Immunity,rarity of your he
Art.
Hurten,burdened by your love cart.
I hope it's not over yet.
Can't Stop,I want to Start Again.

Purity of our incredible love.
Peace brought by two loving doves.
Your Love that I Dug and Shoved.
I promise,till the end you and me.
Preparing For Sunrise To sunset.
By the cold air breeze,how warm body
Embracing our promises

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]