Sammy's Impression To Alien Beybe

(Nessa And Alien Beybe)


Angelic Is Our First Impression
I Don't Have Even A Connection
I Imagined You,Fiction
Cheesy,Delighted Pleased Expression

She Had A Lovely Looks
And She Love Books
I Defend You From Any Crooks
I Love Her Like A Freak

Pony-tailed Hair
Love Is Hidden In A Far Lair
Can Your Love Be Shared?
I Want You,Fair And Square

Your Shaped Heart
Never New From The Start
I Love You
Yourself,My Little Tart

The Great Little Samson
Here For You Till Now And Then
Hit The Hay!
And Kiss Me Like a Month Of May

2 comments:

bizjoker-of-the-philippines said...

Ayus talaga si Kuya ko ah...bakit naman naging Alien?

Write more poems, make it a habit!

deathoverus said...

DooD anu to?
1st quarter p 2 ah!
hahaha
B-3 DaLtOn

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]