Sonnet 1:Confuse

EMO Pictures, Images and Photos

Whom shall I pick and whom shall I be loved
My love can't be predict and can't be picked
Prickly paralyzed-heart can't pick nor can't loved
Oh,moonlit-shadow from my heart please nicked

If my heart can speak to thy whom adore
Hold my hand and let them be embedded
Affection to my love can't close me door
Let there be flame and shadow to be shed

Give me eternal life nor shall i die
Nor cannot wait for whom shall I will speak
Decide who is your love and don't lie
Death awaits and arouse me to the pick

Hold my heart,my love, don't make him see
For whom shall I pick and take me vow to thee

1 comments:

bizjoker-of-the-philippines said...

BRAVO ! BRAVO !
And may I know whose son the young poet might be?
It seems that the blood runs through you is one as what I have in me.

The best!.. you're composition is worthy of recognition in blogosphere...

I am so proud of you.

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]