Changing Phases

bloodbath Pictures, Images and Photos


Falling hair from my thick head
Blood sweating from my emptied brain
Blasting and burning tears from my blinded eye
No words had been spoken from my silent mouth

My veins react the way I don't used to
Stomach aching from every beat of my undying heart
Beating,aching for my foolish life
This has just began,don't waste it and don't ran

My blood is draining through my chest
Blew blood pavement away!
Away from me and don't come back
'Coz I'm done and hitting just my luck

Tortured love I'm feeling right now
Tortured from those fools who hated me
They are angry idiots and don't even know
That I am the only one whom they love
They love me 'coz they are my favorite enemy

Thick black skulls,away my pain
Kiss me!Slap me! Let snow fell like rain
Forsaken life and I love it
I want to kill you and spread your blood
Your dirty pathetic blood in my room
Frame your face and make it filthy dry

Your beauty is so dirty
Your way of life is filthy
They don't love you,they hated you
Grow a life and forgive yourself for what you do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]