Watch The World

heaven Pictures, Images and Photos

As my life goes by
Same as the sea and the sky
Changing weather and seasons
Growing grasses and lawns

Withered trees,dried leave
Changing levels,salted sea
Bluish sky,white clouds
Seen this,as I can't hear any sounds

Surely the world seems great
So is the creator
Many generation have passed
But it seem unforgettable scenes

God watched all of this
And so are the trees
Still standin,still strong
Harden pathway,cracked wall

History had been made
All the changes are on many books
Grinded,book-binded
Animals live,some of them dies

I wish I'm with the earth
Looking.sight-seeing
Seeing how the world goes by
It seems thousands and million years passed

So this why Im telling you this
'Coz I want you and me
Watch the world as goes by
Day and Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]