Pitty Your Soul

bloodbath Pictures, Images and Photos

Dryad of hope,make it reign
Chaos of love,feel their pain
I don't know what they did to me
Just kill those haters,and foolish thee

Vomit!Go throw up!
Pathetic little girl
Soulless,mortal woman
I will squeez your little chicken heart

Stay here!Underworld awaits your soul
Soulbounded life of yours
I will be the demon of your life
Disgusted,watching you
While they are scrapping your knee
Pyre stinging your skin like a bee
Laugh and let it be!

Earth hates you, and so am I
I will eat you and loving you till you die
Haha! Did I just say "LOVE"
I don't have any of those

They will tapped your big mouth
They will swallow your eyes
They will fry your ears
They will throw your life
To the boiling lava of death

Goodbye,dear classmate!
This is a curse and you are my

FAVORITE PLAYMATE!

1 comments:

bizjoker-of-the-philippines said...

Two Thumbs up!

Keep on posting nice poems and sonnet..

what about a comedy theme?

Post a Comment

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]

The Blogger,Poet and a Song-writer:]